Date:      Wed, 17 Dec 2003 12:35:07 -0000
From:      "=?iso-8859-1?Q?M=E1rcio_Luciano_Donada?=" <marcio@inf.unochapeco.rct-sc.br>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Cyclades 8y (16c)

Good Night,
Gentlemen, come back to recorer the list, therefore I have a server that he
is in a small supplier with a plate cyclades 8y with 16 canals in a server
FreeBSD 4.9-STABLE. Now we will go to mount a new structure for this
supplier with the qmail, djbdns among others. Good it would like to know if
is possible to configure this cursed plate cyclades pra to work with the
RADIUS pra to generate account statements saw web with the MySQL. Or exists
another alternative for this with this plate?
Grateful for the attention,
Márcio

NODEPS
Group