Date:      Wed, 27 Mar 2002 12:58:25 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Andrew R. Reiter" <arr@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Hiten Pandya <hiten@uk.FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        arr@FreeBSD.org, FreeBSD-Current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Some info on the kgmon(8) manual page (regarding current) needed

On Wed, 27 Mar 2002, Hiten Pandya wrote:

:> Generate diffs -- send-pr.
:
:Does this apply to all the manual pages in -CURRENT? where /kernel
:should be /boot/kernel/kernel?  If this is the case, then I can just
:send one or two big PRs which have the patches.
:
:What are your suggestions? :)

This discussion should probably take place within the context of bug
reporting system; please submit a pr and we can discuss there.

:
:Thanks,
:
:--
:Hiten Pandya
:http://jfs4bsd.sf.net - JFS for FreeBSD (JFS4BSD)
:http://www.FreeBSD.org - The Power to Serve
:
:Public Key: http://www.pittgoth.com/~hiten/pubkey.asc
:--- 4FB9 C4A9 4925 CF97 9BF3  ADDA 861D 5DBD E4E3 03C3 ---
:

--
Andrew R. Reiter
arr@watson.org