Date:      Tue, 31 Dec 2002 00:34:04 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
To:        Roderick van Domburg <r.s.a.vandomburg@student.utwente.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ep0 hard lockup during install

On Mon, 30 Dec 2002, Roderick van Domburg wrote:
> For three days in a row now I have tried installing the most recent 5.0
> snapshots on my Armada V300 from floppies. I have also tried the RC2
> floppies.

I just installed RC2 using a 3C574B with the 'ep' driver; worked just fine
aside from needing to re-roll kern.flp and mfsroot.flp to support OLDCARD.

--
| Matthew N. Dodd  | '78 Datsun 280Z | '75 Volvo 164E | FreeBSD/NetBSD  |
| winter@jurai.net |       2 x '84 Volvo 245DL        | ix86,sparc,pmax |