From:      Sam Carleton <scarleton@activex-dev.com>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   drivers for the 3ware IDE RAID card

I was wondering...  I have not seen the 3ware IDE RAID card in the list
of supported hardware.  Does anyone know if there is an effort anywhere
to get drivers working for it?  3ware DOES release the source to their
Linux drivers.  Could someone give me some tips on how to port the
drivers to FreeBSD?  If I do this, will it be excepted by the
authorities of FreeBSD?

Sam