Date:      Fri, 13 Apr 2001 16:04:26 -0700
From:      John Calderon <john@timogen.com>
To:        net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   question on setting up a gateway/router

I am trying to set up a gw no firewall or nat or anything else.  but I
am running into problems.

my net diagram

****************         *****************************
**************
* 192.168.100.254 *---- -*192.168.100.7 / 192.168.200.1     * ----*
192.168.100.2 *
****************          *****************************
**************
    gwi                                        brazil    /
gw                                        latte
I can access     gw from latte
I can access brazil from gwi
but I can't acess brazil from latte.

my route tables look like this bash-2.04$ netstat -r

Routing tables

Internet:
Destination        Gateway            Flags      Netif Expire
default                gw                 UGSc        2        2
fxp0
localhost              localhost          UH          0        0
lo0
192.168.100        link#1             UC          0        0     fxp0 =>

gw                       0:a0:cc:26:77:78   UHLW        4       29
fxp0   1116
192.168.200        link#2             UC          0        0      dc0 =>

latte                     0:10:4b:f1:c1:9b   UHLW        0       31
dc0   1085

what do I have to do to enable route functionality in freebsd.
rc.conf
gateway_enable="YES"
ipfilter_program="/sbin/ipf -Fa -d -D"   ///just for the mean time.

I am at a loss.  but I thought some body could help...