Date:      Tue, 26 Feb 2008 21:09:44 +0000
From:      "Christophe Cap" <christophe.cap@gmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org, freebsd-i386@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: i386/121115: [SATA] READ_DMA failure after 6.3 security upgrade

Ok, in the meantime I dowloaded the Seagate Seatols software and did a full
low-level check.

Apparantly something went wrong during the reboot after installing the new
kernel and there were 2 bad blocks.

Seatools managerd to fix it, and after another run of fsck on that drive
everything boots fine again.

I guess the PR can be closed again.

Sorry for the trouble.

Best regards,