Date:      Wed, 27 Oct 1999 17:55:46 +0100 (BST)
From:      J McKitrick <jcm@dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org>
To:        FreeBSD Bob <fbsdbob@weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: "easy installation"!!!!! yeah right

I agree.  A simple easy-tryout version of FBSD would be nice.  Frankly,
just playing with Linux is a good start.  I remember asking my friend
about his installation experience, and he said 'yeah, it only took about
15 minutes.'  After i was very frustrated from my attempts, he said, 'i
forgot to tell you, that was after 7 tries!'  So, there is definitely a
learning curve.  Too bad MS has made things so brainless, that no one has
the patience to learn how to handle some true POWER and flexibility.  If
knowledge is power, sometimes power requires knowledge.

-jm