Date:      Tue, 11 Dec 2007 10:04:52 -0800
From:      "Li, Qing" <qing.li@bluecoat.com>
To:        "Luigi Rizzo" <rizzo@icir.org>, "Julian Elischer" <julian@elischer.org>, <ales.cerri@tiscali.it>
Cc:        FreeBSD Net <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: arp rewrite...

	Last time when I sent an email to net@ for comments, I
	received only limited feedback.=20

	The New ARP code in my home directory on FreeFall and was=20
	lasted updated on June-8-2007. It was based on then=20
	CURRENT (7.0) and was tested to be working fine at
	that time. A bit more work would be necessary in locking
	though. I asked for code review and folks to play=20
	with it. Again, the feedback was really scant.=20

	The code is accessible at=20

	http://people.freebsd.org/~qingli/newarp-06-08-2007/

	The question I asked then was "should I move forward?"

	I'd be more that happy to resume and be done with it.

	-- Qing