Date:      Sun, 5 Nov 2000 17:18:38 -0700
From:      "John J. Rushford Jr" <jjr@alisa.org>
To:        Larry Rosenman <ler@lerctr.org>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Star Office 5.2/POP mail?

On Sun, 05 Nov 2000, Larry Rosenman wrote:
> Has anyone gotten Star Office 5.2 to run and actually check mail under
> the FreeBSD linux emulator?  Mine seems to just hang after
> establishing a connection to the pop server.
>
> Thanks.
>
> RELENG_4, from about 2-3 days ago.
>

> --
> Larry Rosenman                      http://www.lerctr.org/~ler
> Phone: +1 972-414-9812 (voice) Internet: ler@lerctr.org
> US Mail: 1905 Steamboat Springs Drive, Garland, TX 75044-6749

I'm having the same trouble with Star Office 5.2 on FreeBSD-stable.
It's not pulling down my mail, I can't send mail, and the browser is
not working.  I have it properly configured.  The only thing its good
for is opening word documents at the moment.

Not sure whats going on.  I tcpdump my tun0 interface and I see
pop3 packets but it does nothing.  If you find something, please
let me know.
--
John J. Rushford
jjr@alisa.org