Date:      Thu, 31 Dec 1998 00:07:06 EST
From:      NoahFekts@aol.com
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   frustrating errors

1) When i try to compile most source on my system, it gives me a bunch of
errors....
the thing is..i didn't make the source...other people did, and they said it
compiled cleanly on other boxes, such as an openbsd box...is there anything
that i might not have installed to get everything to compile right?

2) once i get some source to compile...it won't run, and segfaults
constantly....
when i look in the executable it says how it coulded run ld.so and there was
errors in it...so when i try running it on my own it says something like:
intrepid#  /usr/libexec/ld.so
ld.so: Exec errors. Wrong architecture.
intrepid#
anyone know how i fix that?