Date:      Thu, 14 Feb 2002 03:30:35 +1030
From:      Greg Lewis <glewis@eyesbeyond.com>
Cc:        Mikhail Kruk <meshko@cs.brandeis.edu>, freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Java for FreeBSD

On Wed, Feb 13, 2002 at 05:46:06PM +1030, Greg Lewis wrote:

> D'oh.  Thats what its set to in the patches for the port Makefile even.
> Too many late nights.  I will update patchset the BUILD file in the
> patchset tomorrow morning.

I have updated the BUILD file and included it in the patchset.  I'm a
little dubious about this change now that I think on it more, but its
there.  Remember that the patchset is also for NetBSD, so unless these
paths are accurate for NetBSD as well I may either change things back
or add additional notes.

--
Greg Lewis                            Email : glewis@eyesbeyond.com
Eyes Beyond                           Web   : http://www.eyesbeyond.com