Date:      Sat, 21 Dec 1996 10:08:59 -0800
From:      change@sprynet.com
To:        "Justin Thuet" <taliesin@inconnect.com>, <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Why cant you do this???I

Justin,

I suggest you order the CD-ROM. Although this seeems to defeat the purpose
of "freeware", it leaves you with a backup copy that is solid and
self-contained. Plus, I looked for one compressed file to download also,
and I failed. Check out the following URLs:

http://www.cdrom.com/titles/os/freebsd.htm

http://www.cdrom.com/info/contact.htm

Eric Saylor