Date:      Sun, 27 Aug 1995 22:00:35 +1000
From:      hbw@world.net (Hans Wetzel)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Manuals

Would like to commend the FreeBSD "construction team" on the tremendous job
they have done. Have recently purchased a CDROM from Walnut Creek and
installed FreeBSD on my machine. It is working fine. However it is many
years since I used Unix and find trying to figure everything out from the
manpages alone somewhat difficult. I live in a rural area where phone
charges to the nearest ISP are up to $20 per hour depending on the time and
day. So you will understand it would be very expensive for me to search the
Internet for the answers to all my questions.

Could you please therefore recommend a good set of manuals for use with
FreeBSD (the manuals for 4.4BSD perhaps) and the email address and/or
address & fax number where I could purchase these.

Many thanks.

Hanns B. Wetzel
Hervey Bay Qld
Australia