Date:      Thu, 29 Apr 2004 01:42:11 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jeremy C. Reed" <reed@reedmedia.net>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   help with an Apache Webserver administrator Job Task Analysis

I have created an Apache Webserver administrator Job Task Analysis with
179 Apache-related task statements.

I hope to make the survey available on May 1. The results will be
openly-available.

I am looking for experienced Apache webserver administrators to help.

Is anyone interested and available to help critique and test the survey
before then?

Or are you interested in helping with the management or quality review (or
other random jobs) for an Apache webserver administration certification?

Please let me know off-list, and I'll send the details.

Thank you,

 Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 BSD News, BSD tutorials, BSD links
	  	 	 http://www.bsdnewsletter.com/