Date:      Tue, 5 Nov 2002 16:29:37 -0800
From:      "Luoqi Chen" <lchen@briontech.com>
To:        <hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Atheros 802.11a chipset driver

Hi,

Does anyone know if someone is working on the driver for Atheros
802.11a chipset?  I heard from Atheros there're people actively
developing driver for Linux/FreeBSD and would probably be ready
in "a few months", but couldn't get any more detail. A few more
months is probably more than I'm willing to wait. So I'd like to
get in touch with people who are working on this and maybe help
to speed up the process. If there is no such person, I've have to
start writing one on my own.

Thanks
-lq