Date:      Sat, 21 Oct 2006 17:17:51 -0700
From:      Bill Campbell <freebsd@celestial.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Postfix + clamav-milter

On Sat, Oct 21, 2006, Gerard Seibert wrote:
>FreeBSD 6.1 STABLE
>Clamav-milter 0.88.5
>Postfix-2.4-20061006
>
>I have been trying to get postfix to work with clamav-milter. I added
>this to my main.cf file:

Any reason you're not using postfix/amavisd-new/clamav?  It works
quite nicely.

Bill
--
INTERNET:   bill@Celestial.COM  Bill Campbell; Celestial Software LLC

``When dealing with any spammer, one must always keep in mind that you
are dealing with someone who makes their living through forgery, fraud,
theft, subterfuge and obfuscation.  Stated simply, spammers lie.''
     David Ritz <dritz@primenet.com>