Date:      Wed, 15 Sep 2004 18:14:26 +0700
From:      Konstantin <dirx@nm.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   AudioCD not playing

Hello!
When I try to play AudioCD with cdplay 0.92 I receive the following message:

#cdplay -d /dev/acd0

 /* cdplay interface */

acd0: unknow transfer phase
acd0: FAILURE - ATAPI_IDENTIFY no interrupt
acd0: timeout sending command = a1

cpuid = 0; apic id = 00
fault virtual address           = 0x6a
fault code                              = supervisor read, page not present
instruction pointer             = 0x8: 0xc04c5596
stack pointer                   = 0x10: 0xcdcbb50
frame pointer                   = 0x10: 0xcdcbb50
code segment                    = base 0x0, limit 0xfffff type
                                        = DPL 0, pres 1, def 32 1 gran 1 0x1b

processor eflags                        = interrupt enabled, resume, 10PL = 0
current process                 = 36 (swi7: task queue)
trap number                             = 12
panic: page fault

syncing disks ...... etc

After this computer rebooting.
How can I undestend this?