Date:      Sun, 26 Jun 2005 20:28:24 +0200
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?K=F6vesd=E1n_G=E1bor?= <gabor.kovesdan@t-hosting.hu>
To:        Maher Mohamed <mahmoh@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: auto cvsup

Maher Mohamed wrote:

>how can i upgrade my cvsup weekly with an auto way?

You should use crondaemon. Place the following line to the end of
/etc/crontab:

15      4       *       *       6       root    cvsup /some/path/to/supfile

The number six represents the sixth day of the week, the 15 is the
minute number and the second is the hour, thus this will run on every
Friday (if I remember correctly, I'm not sure the numbering starts with
Sunday) at 4:15.

Cheers,

Gábor Kövesdán