Date:      Thu, 30 Jan 1997 20:31:49 -0500
From:      "Joseph" <bigdaddy@livenet.net>
To:        <hackers@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Error Message

Hi I downloaded all of release 2.1.6 into my DOS disk e:\freebsd and I
tried to do the DOS partition install but it keeps giving me this error:

Error mounting /dev/wd1s2 on /DOS invalid argument 22

I have 3 hard drives and have given one to Freebsd to use excessive

c:\ = 1 gig
d:\ = 1.35
e:\ = 1.35 where freebds is stored
?:\ = 2.1 gigs I gave to UNIX

d: & e: is a 2.7 split down the middle I have all the 2.1.6 files on e: it.
looks like it isn't finding the files, I have done the partitions without
installing any files and it has worked but told me it wouldn't be able boot
on
account of no file transferred to the UNIX Drive.

I have made the directories

50 megs /
100megs swap
200megs /var