Date:      Wed, 24 Jun 1998 02:31:20 -0700
From:      DarKnight <Darknight@Biosys.net>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   FreeBSD Bootloader...

In the installation portion of FreeBSD when it wants to edit your Master
Boot Record, i'm curious to know if i install the boot loader i can
still boot my existing Windows NT and 95 OS's (currently running the NT
os loader) with out a problem, (FreeBSD's bootloader would add those as
options to the boot menu?)  I have each OS on a different Hard Drive...
and the master boot record is on the drive with windows 95... thanks in
advance, Nate