Date:      Wed, 31 May 2000 16:56:26 +0100
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
To:        Matt Meola <mmeola@uswest.com>
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: getting the docs...?

On Wed, May 31, 2000 at 09:21:55AM -0600, Matt Meola wrote:
> How would one go about downloading everything under /usr/doc,
> assuming that this individual resides behind a firewall and cvsup
> just can't or won't get through?  Assuming, further, that CTM
> doesn't appear to be running on the docs...?

Do you want formatted documentation (HTML, PS, PDF, et al) or the SGML
sources and surrounding infrastructure so you can build them yourself?

If it's the former, go to

    ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/doc/

and read the README file (there's also a FAQ question about it).

If it's the latter, um, pass.  I could probably set up something for you
if that's useful.