Date:      Tue, 1 Apr 2003 09:39:57 -0900
From:      "Mark-Nathaniel Weisman" <mark@outlander.us>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   VPN pass through?

I have a W2K VPN server (RRAS using PPTP) setup behind my FreeBSD =
firewall. I also have a web server, mail server, and several others. =
I've setup up my ipfw to allow packets for port 1723 on both tcp and udp =
from any to any, and setup up NATD to redirect_port 1723 to the internal =
address of my VPN box. I am unable to pass the packets through, and when =
I put the redirect statement in my natd.conf file, none of the =
redirection works. I've tried redirecting both the port and the protocol =
to no avail. Can someone take a moment to explain where I'm going wrong?

A Faithful Servant,
Mark