Date:      Thu, 14 Sep 1995 12:46:14 +0100
From:      Gary Palmer <gary@palmer.demon.co.uk>
To:        Satoshi Asami <asami@cs.berkeley.edu>
Cc:        chuckr@eng.umd.edu, FreeBSD-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: making fetch

In message <199509140946.CAA25705@silvia.HIP.Berkeley.EDU>, Satoshi Asami write
s:
>That's true, I don't know why the mail archives aren't up for ftp
>anymore.  That's a bummer.

I *THINK* it's because of problems with nullfs. ISTR that the mail
archives were put into the anon. ftp area on freefall using a null
mount, but David (I think) found that freefall was crashing as a
result of these null mounts and removed them.

Until nullfs is fixed, don't hold your breath. I can't think of any
other way of putting the archives up for ftp without moving them into
the anon. ftp area :-(

Gary