Date:      Wed, 10 Jan 2001 09:23:19 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Chris Smith <chris.smith@raytheon.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Multiport serial cards

Hi,

Anyone know of a *cheap* PCI multiport (8 port) serial card that will support
modems as dial-in (some don't I hear) and VT terminals?  Cheap means under $250/
£150!  It also needs to be obtainable via [retail|mail order] somewhere in the
UK.

FYI - Modems are Hayes 56k (rockwell based) and yonks old Hayes 288 (for dial-
in) and the terminals are second-hand vt320s covertly extracted from a skip in
the middle of the night :)

I might have asked this one before but my brain got `damaged' at work due to
having to work with WinNT for a while :(

Cheers,

- Chris.

PS - If anyone has one for sale I'll buy it.