Date:      Thu, 9 Mar 2000 16:03:17 -0500 (EST)
From:      Larry Baird <lab@gta.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   FBSD4.0-20000307 install floppies and VAIO PCG-Z505HS

Ran into an odd problem tring to install the 3/7 release of 4.0
onto my VAIO PCG-Z505HS.  The install hung while probing for plug
and play devices.  I had the BIOS set to non plug and play OS.
So just for grins I turned plug and play OS on in the bios and
tried again.  Installed without a hitch.  Of course I had to
then go back into the BIOS and turn off plug and play OS to get
by USB devices working after the install. (-:

Any thoughts?

Larry