Date:      Fri, 18 Mar 2005 13:29:38 -0600
From:      Stephen Montgomery-Smith <stephen@math.missouri.edu>
To:        Osmany Guirola Cruz <osmany.guirola@cigb.edu.cu>
Cc:        ssw@neo.redjade.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: vmd-1.8.2_2

Osmany Guirola Cruz wrote:
> VMD 1.8.3 is out Do you have intention to port it? in this moment the
> port version is 1.8.2
>
> Thanks

Also, when I was the maintainer of this port, I had promised that when I
would upgrade to vmd-1.8.3 that I would also make it respect CFLAGS.  I
don't think that this would be difficult, but it will be mildly
non-trivial since there are many sub-builds in this port.

If I can be of any help (perhaps I could do some of the work) please let
me know.

Stephen

--

Stephen Montgomery-Smith