Date:      Sun, 11 Apr 2010 18:21:42 +0200
From:      Egoitz Aurrekoetxea Aurre <egoitz@ramattack.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD PXE installation howto

Hi,

I'm working on a project for setting up a freebsd installation server =
with pxe. When I started I see the doc was a bit old-fashioned... so I =
started looking at some blogs... freebsd doc that could help me =
understanding the whole process and so on... finally I have ended =
looking at source code of some involved parts like sysintall, boot =
stages and so on.... for understanding all properly for setting up this =
service. I have written a documentation that if you see it to be ok... =
(it seems to be working fine) perhaps, would be nice to appear in =
handbook or in some official documentation site... So if you see =
something that should be done in another way... or some point wich you =
consider it's wrong... please make me know and I'll correct it. The url =
in wich you could fetch the pdf file is : =
http://postfixquotareject.ramattack.net/freebsdpxehowto.pdf

Thank you very much.

Bye!!=