Date:      Wed, 28 Apr 1999 15:01:07 -0700
From:      Jason Scott <freepix@sirius.com>
To:        FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Sendmail

I have FreeBSD 2.2.8, and Sendmail 8.8.8, and, I'm attempting to install
the newest version of Sendmail "8.9.3" to combat problems with users
relaying messages through my server, but when I follow the directions in my
"sendmail book from O'reilly" and install and compile the software, there
are no errors, but when I run it in deamon and try to send e-mail from the
server it says "relaying denied", and when I try to send e-mail to a site
on the server, it bounces back and says "unknown user".  Also, when I do a
"-d" when I execute sendmail, I get the following error message:
map_lookup(dequote, admin) => NOT FOUND (0)

Anyone's help would be greatly appreciated,
Thank You,
Jason Scott.