Date:      Mon, 17 Feb 2014 22:37:46 +0000
From:      Grant Likely <grant.likely@secretlab.ca>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Cc:        Ian Campbell <ian.campbell@citrix.com>
Subject:   New devicetree lists

Hi all,

I don't normally follow this list, but I wanted to let you know about
new lists for devicetree development that may interest you. The
devicetree@vger.kernel.org mailinglist that carries most of the
devicetree discussion is also overloaded with Linux specific
discussion which makes it not so useful for freebsd and other users.

So, two new lists have been created; devicetree-spec@vger.kernel.org
for discussing core bindings, and devicetree-compiler@vger.kernel.org
for discussing the toolchain. I'm hoping those lists will be useful
for more cross-platform discussion about device tree.

There is also a #devicetree channel on Freenode irc.

g.

http://vger.kernel.org/vger-lists.html#devicetree-compiler
http://vger.kernel.org/vger-lists.html#devicetree-spec