Date:      Wed, 27 May 1998 13:41:29 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Annelise Anderson <andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD Newbie Question (fwd)

This person wants to disable the Ctrl-Alt-Delete equivalence to
reboot, and I looked in the handbook and the mail archives and
I can't figure out how to do it.  We will both find your answer
of interest--(all I found was Terry Lambert saying it didn't
matter anyway because there's always the big red button).

	--Annelise