Date:      Tue, 10 Sep 2002 10:40:01 +0200
From:      Stijn Hoop <stijn@win.tue.nl>
To:        Oliver Braun <obraun@freebsd.org>
Cc:        hendrik@scholz.net, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports/42626: maintainer update: x11-wm/fluxbox (bugfix patch)

--k+w/mQv8wyuph6w0

On Tue, Sep 10, 2002 at 10:33:03AM +0200, Oliver Braun wrote:
> The fluxbox port contains bin/bsetbg, bin/bsetroot and the manpage
> bsetroot.1. Blackbox and hackedbox also.

As the blackbox maintainer, I think this is intentional to make the
blackbox/fluxbox styles be compatible with each other. The problem
is of course determining which port they belong to. I do not feel
much for a separate 'bsetroot' port, but maybe it's the only way...

> Maybe you could change the fluxbox port in the same way as the hackedbox
> port has been changed, i.e. changing bsetbg to fsetbg or something and
> so on.

But then the styles don't work out of the box.

--Stijn

--=20
The rain it raineth on the just
	And also on the unjust fella,