Date:      Tue, 7 Mar 2006 11:15:37 -0500
From:      David Banning <david+dated+1142180138.3c4aca@skytracker.ca>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   suggestions for an ecomomy laser printer

I have been looking at economy laser printers in the stores, only to
discover that many will not print on FreeBSD. I have looked at some
printers that -do- print on FreeBSD, but many are not made any more.
Then there is the issue of dependability.

I am looking for an economy laser printer; under $500 range and want
dependability, and low cost per copy.  It would be great if I could
even find a -color- printer that prints only black most of the time, so I
could use the color option when I need it, but that might be expecting
too much.

Any suggestions would be helpful.