Date:      Wed, 8 Oct 2003 08:28:54 +1000
From:      "Tech Support" <tech@bennymid.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Gateway / Port redirection

Eric
you wrote
~~~~~
s great as FreeBSD is, you'd probably get as much done with a lot less
headache if you used a broadband gateway/router.  My Linksys BEFW11S4
has
done everything I need it to thus far.  This particular devil has
built-in
802.11b wireless access, built-in DHCP server, port-forwarding, if you
~~~~~~~

I am moving to that suggestion in 1 - 2 months time so what I am after
is a temporary measure for this transition period....

regards and thanks

Benny

Moshin

Thank you for your suggestion . I am reading up on that now to see if
its within my scope .. The BSD box is running like a dream for well
over 12 months now and I don't want to break it going into areas I am
not sure of ..

I'll let yo know the result

Thank you

Benny

Don't throw your PC out the window, throw Windows out of the PC