Date:      Wed, 22 Aug 2001 21:03:51 -0400
From:      Brian Lee <brianlee@ica.net>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: ttmkfdir-0.0 Core Dump

--------------070609060504090209060504

Hi I just installed the ttmkfdir-0.0 and when I ran it in my TrueType
Fonts directory it core dumped. I was following the tutorial from the
FreeBSD Xwindows TrueType Fonts section...
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/x-fonts.html#TRUETYPE

I copied the entire fonts directory that comes with Microsoft Windows 98
in the TrueType fonts directory like it says and I run

    # *cd /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/TrueType*
    # *ttmkfdir > fonts.dir

I have included the .core file if it helps
*

-Brian

--------------070609060504090209060504