Date:      Mon, 15 Mar 1999 15:48:57 -0300 (EST)
From:      Joao Carlos Mendes Luis <jonny@jonny.eng.br>
To:        yokota@zodiac.mech.utsunomiya-u.ac.jp (Kazutaka YOKOTA)
Cc:        jkh@zippy.cdrom.com, stable@FreeBSD.ORG, yokota@zodiac.mech.utsunomiya-u.ac.jp
Subject:   Re: What do people think of May 1st for a 3.2 release date?

#define quoting(Kazutaka YOKOTA)
// The 3.1-RELEASE is only one month old and users are just starting to
// install it on their machines.  We have had a bunch of initial

You mean, those users who have already received their CDs (no
brasilian included, IIRC)...   :)

Is there something so serious in 3.1 to deserve another release ?

I must agree 3.0 was a mess, but 3.1 seems to be just fine for me
(until now).  I'd vote to continue the standard schedule for 3.2, and
use cvsup for upgrades.

					Jonny

--
Joao Carlos Mendes Luis            M.Sc. Student
jonny@jonny.eng.br                 Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro