Date:      Mon, 18 Sep 2000 08:05:59 +0930
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
To:        Michael Reifenberger <root@nihil.plaut.de>
Cc:        FreeBSD-Current <current@FreeBSD.ORG>, FreeBSD-SMP <freebsd-smp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Debugging -current SMPNG HANG on heavy disk-io

On Monday, 18 September 2000 at  1:29:34 +0200, Michael Reifenberger wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Sep 2000, Greg Lehey wrote:
>> Oops, that's what comes of typing hurriedly early in the morning.
>>
>>   p ((struct proc *)gd_curproc)->p_comm
>>   p ((struct proc *)gd_curproc)->p_pid
> Works better:
> (kgdb) p ((struct proc *)gd_curproc)->p_comm
> $6 = "irq1: atkbd0\000\000\000\000"
> (kgdb) p ((struct proc *)gd_curproc)->p_pid
> $7 = 0x10

Hmm.  I suppose that's reasonable, since you've just pressed a key.

We obviously have a problem here, but I'm not going to be able to look
at it myself until Friday or Saturday.  Anybody else want to take a
look?  There's also the possibility that a problem I had seen and not
investigated could in fact be the same problem: I got it tarring and
untarring across an NFS connection.

Greg