Date:      Mon, 18 Dec 1995 00:00:38 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@freefall.freebsd.org>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD-current-stable ???

[ cc: -= -hackers ]
<ELIDE>
> <FLAME,MEDIUM TOAST>
> </FLAME>
</ELIDE>

I think we're in violent agreement as to goals here, Poul, it's just
the desired methods where we have some divergence.  I don't think that
our wishes are necessarily mutually exclusive, either.  I think that
-current can be good enough for *everyone* with just a little more
effort being exerted.  I do not speak as one who's hands are free of
blood, either.  I've certainly spammed -current few enough times, but
I've also seen -current a lot less scary than it is right now.  Maybe
we could try to stagger these changes in a somewhat more coordinated
fashion?  Maybe we could even just go around the table once in -core
and post a "what I'm up to and expect to be committing over the next 3
months" sort of thing? :-)

				Jordan