Date:      Thu,  6 Dec 2007 17:07:32 +0800 (HKT)
From:      HSBC Online Banking Service <online-accountreminder@hsbc.co.uk>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   HSBC Online Banking Account Reminder

   * * * * *
   HSBC logo The world's local bank
   * *              * *       * *
   * United Kingdom * [1]Home *
   * * *
   *

   HSBC Account Reminder,

   This e-mail is to inform you to check your online account activity
   status, if your online activities has being up to date, in order for
   us to continue our periodic agreement activity safely.
   Please click on the link below to reconfirm your personal details .

   [2]http://www.hsbc.co.uk/1/2/security/accountreminder/internet-banking
   /

   Thank you for your patience as we work together to protect your
   account.

   [lock.gif;jsessionid=0000A6R6ER3SA2lER84zwOAyg wK:11j71fovq] Security
   Advisory,
   HSBC Bank plc

   *Important*
   Please update your records on or before 48 hours, a failure to update
   your records will result in a temporal hold on your funds.

   Legal information | Accessibility | About HSBC | Site map | Issued for
   UK use only | (c) HSBC Bank plc 2002 - 2007.