Date:      Sun, 15 Oct 2000 15:17:58 +0100 (WEST)
From:      Paulo Melo <pmelo@fe.uc.pt>
Subject:   Re: Can't install with 4.1 or 4.1.1, but can with 4.0RC2 (solved)

Hi again.

	Just solved the problem... It was THE KEYBOARD. Still don't know
why it wouldn't work with 4.1 or 4.1.1 when it did with 4.0 (standard PS/2
keyboard) but I switched it with another and it works now (the old one
hung BOTH PS/2 ports, and as such the mouse was also placed off-line -
strange).
	Moral of the story: Sometimes when the keyboard stops responding -
it may be the keyboard thats faulty (better said, incompatible with
FreeBSD as it works without a hitch on linux and Win9x).

	Best regards

		Paulo Melo