Date:      Wed, 1 Jul 1998 15:11:55 -0500 (EST)
From:      Andrew Short <Ashort@concentric.net>
To:        Chris Browning <brownicm@netunlimited.net>
Cc:        THIERRY.HERBELOT@telspace.alcatel.fr, questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Rép : Re: newbie PPP question

I have never set up dns services on a computer, yet I find
/etc/resolv.conf a VITAL part of setting up a unix box simply because it
defines the nameservers the that box _uses_ in it's own name
lookups...It's not just for OFFERING services (is it even for that? I
reallyt don't _knwow??) it is for USING them.