Date:      Tue, 27 Jun 1995 10:24:00 -0700
From:      charles@omac.com (WWW Form)
To:        www@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Upgrade FreeBSD

The machine this came from was: (null)

To whom it may concern,

I'm an Internet Service Provider in Houston.  I'm running a
UNIX server at the moment, using version 2.0.0  There have been some problems regarding the server.  For example,
system hangs when backing up, can't connect sometimes, frequent
error message about no DNS server found, etc.  I heard there is a new
version of FreeBSD (2.0.5).  I would like to find out how I would be able to
UPGRADE the operating system.  Please reply soon, because my
clients are not very happy.  Thank you for your time.

Checkout my home page "www.omac.com