Date:      Mon, 30 Sep 2013 22:49:40 +0200
From:      Patrick Lamaiziere <patfbsd@davenulle.org>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.net>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 9.2-RELEASE stability?

Le Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:01:26 -0600,
Brett Glass <brett@lariat.net> a écrit :

Hello,

> How stable are folks finding FreeBSD 9.2-RELEASE to be? The
> improvements are welcome, but there have been a few troubling
> messages about kernel panics and VM issues on the various mailing
> lists. It's never clear until the release drops whether these are
> actual problems with the software or hardware defects in individual
> systems, so I am eager to hear how the new release is working for
> everyone.

I've seen two problems if you use poudriere (on ZFS only?) which
occur in some loads (ie desktop running gvfsd). One fix is in 9-STABLE
and the other one should be mfced soon.

May be there will be an errata for 9.2-RELEASE for
this ? I think that would be nice because 9.2 is stable as a
Windows 3.11 with my load :-)

Regards.