Date:      Fri, 10 Nov 1995 20:50:16 -0800
From:      "Amancio Hasty Jr." <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        multimedia@star-gate.com
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: linux's xnetview and doom's sndserver

Ladies and Gentlemen we now have the Linux Doom's sndserver working on
FreeBSD .

I will probably submit patches later on next week after I let a few folks
check them out. I will the folks on the multimedia mailing list to test
the patch.

	Now if I can just convince Bettina to let me listen to
	Doom on my MckItosh 100 watt stereo amp I will be all set 8)

	Cheers,
	Amancio