Date:      Fri, 02 Apr 1999 02:07:23 -0800
From:      Patrick Sweeney <patricks@connectexpress.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Man page typo for natd(8) ?

Hi -

Given the release you may not care to change it, but I was just looking
over the Hypertext man page for natd(8) on 2.2.6-RELASE, and I noticed
what may be a typo.  The interface option is listed as -i, rather than
-n.

:-)

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?query=natd&apropos=0&sektion=0&manpath=FreeBSD+2.2.6-RELEASE&format=html

NATD(8)                 FreeBSD System Manager's Manual
NATD(8)

NAME
     natd - Network Address Translation Daemon

SYNOPSIS
     natd [-ldsmvu] [-permanent_link] [-dynamic] [-i inport] [-o
outport] [-p
     port] [-a address] [-i interface] [-f configfile]