Date:      Thu, 6 Apr 1995 05:41:53 -0700
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami/=?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQHUbKEI=?= =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCOCsbKEIgGyRCOC0bKEI=?=)
To:        jhs@regent.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Chinese/Korean liasions wanted

Hi Julian!

 * ---{> gb2ps/gb2ps.2.02.jhs:     make    all  DIRPRFX=gb2ps/gb2ps.2.02.jhs/
 * ---{> HZ-2.0/HZ-2.0.jhs:        make    all  DIRPRFX=HZ-2.0/HZ-2.0.jhs/
 * ---{> hztty/hztty-1.1.jhs:      make    all  DIRPRFX=hztty/hztty-1.1.jhs/

I assume these are GB tools?  Good!  We have at least one person for
Big5 and one for GB!  Now, any Korean speakers out there?  Hey stop
hiding, I KNOW you are there, you guys even got a mirror site in
Seoul! :p

 * I dont understand chinese though, not a clue !
 * I just though I had a chinese potential contract a while back so did
 * some preparatory work.

I see.

 * I am willing to run make clean, tar uuencode & mail the lot to
 * whoever wants, buts its not motivating enough for me to package it
 * ( I have other software I'd rather package If I _must_ package
 * something ;-)

That's ok, I'll try to find someone to test/package it, and if I can't
find anybody, I can at least make a port if you send me the source and
tell me where to get the originals/patches.

So, is there anybody who understands Mandarin that wants to check
these out? :)

 * Julian S

Thanks!

Satoshi