Date:      Thu, 15 Mar 2001 10:32:00 +0200
From:      Peter Pentchev <roam@orbitel.bg>
To:        Joshua Coombs <jcoombs@gwi.net>
Cc:        vanilla@FreeBSD.org, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: libaudiofile-0.2.1

Have you updated your ports collection via CVSup lately?  If so, you
just might have been bitten by the recent Attic cleanup, which left
some files undeleted for CVSup users.  In that case, either read items
11 and 12 from John D. Polstra's CVSup FAQ at:

    http://www.polstra.com/projects/freeware/CVSup/faq.html#caniadopt

or just remove your Ports collection and download the whole of it again
(via CVSup).

G'luck,
Peter

--
If wishes were fishes, the antecedent of this conditional would be true.