Date:      Fri, 6 Feb 2009 08:21:02 +0100 (CET)
From:      Oliver Fromme <olli@lurza.secnetix.de>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, julian@elischer.org
Subject:   Re: CFT: Graphics support for /boot/loader

Julian Elischer wrote:
 > BTW most of these things seem to have <ESC> drop out of
 > graphics mode..
 > do you have something like that?
 > (or maybe <ESC> should go to loader prompt...?)

Good question.  The screen layout isn't final, of course,
and I'm open to suggestions.  (Also, there will be a short
descriptive text for the countdown and how to pause it.)

I think it might make sense to provide an additional action
using the <Esc> key that leaves graphics mode and displays
the old text menu instead.

Best regards
   Oliver

"C++ is over-complicated nonsense. And Bjorn Shoestrap's book
a danger to public health. I tried reading it once, I was in
recovery for months."
        -- Cliff Sarginson