Date:      Thu, 19 Aug 1999 05:15:19 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Alfred Perlstein <bright@rush.net>
To:        Pek Yee <pek_yee@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: To capture installation screen of FreeBSD

On Thu, 19 Aug 1999, Pek Yee wrote:

> Could you tell me what software that i could use to
> capture the installation screens of FreeBSD?
>
> I am currently developing a project to teach user
> step-by-step on FreeBSD Installation.

you can install via a serial cable, put the boot disk in, remove
keyboard, attach a null-modem cable from com1 on the install machine
to a serial port you can run a capture program on, power-up the
install machine.

good luck, and keep us updated on the tutorial :)

-Alfred Perlstein - [bright@rush.net|bright@wintelcom.net]
systems administrator and programmer
    Wintelcom - http://www.wintelcom.net/