Date:      Fri, 21 Jun 2002 10:46:26 +0930 (CST)
From:      "Wilkinson,Alex" <Alex.Wilkinson@dsto.defence.gov.au>
To:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:    -CURRENT on Alpha

Howdy Crew,

I'm been having issues building -CURRENT on my Alpha pws 500au lately, in particular
installworld. Anyway, I blew everything away (bec my world and kernel weren't in sync)
and installed a SNAPSHOT from:
ftp.jp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/snapshots/alpha/5.0-20020330-SNAP/.

This was the last SNAPSHOT that the Japanese site offered.

My Question: What is the stability of -CURRENT like at the moment on Alpha ?
             I going to sup' a co my src and build a new world and kernel on the weekend
             BUT if you guys recommend not to, I'll wait until things get a bit more
             stable.

             Is it because no one has got a working world/kernel for -CURRENT
             since March 2002 that a newer SNAPSHOT has not been made ?

Thoughts ? Recommendations ?

 - Alex