Date:      Fri, 22 Mar 2002 09:43:10 +0900
From:      Makoto Matsushita <matusita@jp.FreeBSD.org>
To:        ady@freebsd.ady.ro
Cc:        arch@FreeBSD.org, net@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Help needed: ALTQ integration into FreeBSD

ady>   Having the prerequisite agreement of the FreeBSD core team I'm
ady> delighted to announce my intention of putting the basis of a "ALTQ
ady> framework integration into FreeBSD" project.

Have you ever contact to Cho-san, the author of ALTQ?  He is also a
FreeBSD committer (kjc@FreeBSD.org), and may willing to help you if he
have enough time to do.

ALTQ implementation is already integrated into KAME; maybe KAME guys
can help you.  I've heard a few days ago that a new FreeBSD committer,
suz (from KAME team itself), is approved by core, but his account on
freefall is *not* created (I dunno why but it's true) so he can't do
his work (sigh).

-- -
Makoto `MAR' Matsushita